Do you ever seen your blog URL? what do you see beside your blog URL? yea.. beside your blog URL address is a blogger icon, see the following sreenshot :
The icon beside URL address named with Favicon ( favourite icon ). If you ask to me, do blogger icon can be changed with your icon or might be with your photo's? the answer is you can do that. See the following sreenshot :
How about the step to do that? this is the steps :
- First you must have an image, for example like this:
- After that, you must change your image to be icon. For do that, you can use favicon Generator, please check out http://www.favicongenerator.com
- Click at the "Browse..." button.
- Insert your image which will change into favicon.
- Click at "Generate Favicon!" button.
- After the process is complete, click at "Click Here to Download your favicon".
- Save into your computer.
- Next step is you must upload your Favicon to image hosting. For this step, you can read at this post!.
- Now I assume you have had the URL address of your favicon. For example, I have a favicon URL address like this :
- You must change the favicon URL address to be like this :
. For example :
To see the result, please use Fire fox or Opera browser.
If you enjoy this post please Digg It!
Allright, I think this enought. Enjoy your new favicon.