Do you like to read the book? your answer surely will immeasurable, there is to answer to like and there is also to answer don't like. But I sure you have read a book. In a book is be one named by table of contents, with table of contents will make the reader the book easy to find the parts the content of a book wishing in reading. The question possibly emerge is what is his relation between books with blog? there is, do not only a book that can make the table of contents, in a blog even also we can do it,
There is 2 steps to make a Table Of content at the blog :
- Login to blogger with your ID.
- After entering the dashboard page , click Layout.
- Then click edit HTML tab.
- Click the Download full template link. Save your template.
- Please mark the little box beside Expand Widget Templates. Wait for a moment.
- Go to your template code, and find the code like this :
- Delete above code, and replace with the following code :
- Click Save Template button
- Click at Page Element tab.
- Click at Add a Page element.
- Copy and paste the code below into available column :
- Alter YourBlogName with your blog name. Example : my blog name is rohman-freeblogtemplate. Alter 200 with other number, because this is the sum of how much post want to show.
- Finish. Please see the result.
YourBlogName.blogspot.com/search?max-results=200">Show all post »»
Now you have a Table Of Content at your blog. To see the example from this tutorial, please click Table Of content »»
See you at my next post. Don't miss it.
If you are new visitor at this don't forget to subcribe in a reader.